Our company policies and systems do not support refunds with AfterPay. All sales made through AfterPay are final. AfterPay is a separate entity, any queries in its regard must be emailed to AfterPay directly.
At Sweet Charlotte Studio we hope you love your new purchase. Please let us know if you are unhappy, and we will refund or exchange your item(s). Your items are to be unused and in their original condition. All items are to be returned to head office within 14 business days at the customers expense. Please not that
All returns or exchanges must be posted to the below address with a returns form completed. A Returns Sheet is included with your order that contains instructions on how to receive a refund or exchange for your item. You can also follow the link below to download a copy.
SWEET CHARLOTTE STUDIO
U5 22-24 PREMIER CIRCUIT ,
WARANA QLD, 4575
Ph. 0421 795 888
Return postage costs are at your expense unless your items are faulty or incorrect. If this is the case, please contact Sweet Charlotte Studio Customer Love at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to sending your item(s) back to us so we can assist you with this process.
***We recommend returning items through traceable mail, as Sweet Charlotte Studio cannot issue a refund on items that are not received. We also recommend that customers ask for proof of postage at the time of posting returned items.
Returns & Exchanges will be accepted subject to the following conditions:
- Items are returned to Sweet Charlotte Studio within 14 days of receipt.
- Items are in original condition, with all tags and packaging intact. Items soiled with make-up, dirt, food, tanning products or similar will not be accepted.
- Please note that, in the absence of any fault, returns are not available for any underwear, swimwear, earrings or hair accessories due to hygiene reasons.
- Please note that, in the absence of any fault, returns are not available for any SALE items.
- Please note that, only one exchange can be requested per sale.
***Sweet Charlotte Studio reserves the right to deny a return if items are returned used, soiled, worn or damaged in any way or have any form of excessive hair, perfumes or scents on the fabric. These soiled or damaged items will be returned to sender. You will be notified via email if your returned item is not suitable for a refund.
If you believe your item is faulty, please contact Sweet Charlotte Studio Customer Love at email@example.com prior to sending it back to us.
We cannot accept liability for an item until it is returned and has been confirmed as faulty by our garment technicians.
What defines faulty?
- Manufacturing faults
- Goods that have been wrongly described.
- Goods that are different to the goods that you ordered
- Goods that do not do what they are supposed to do
- Goods that have defects that were not obvious or that we did not bring to your attention
Please note that the goods are your responsibility until they are returned to Sweet Charlotte Studio. Sweet Charlotte Studio will not issue a refund on item/s that are not received or are lost in transit.
Shipping is non-refundable except in cases where Sweet Charlotte Studio have made an error.
If you still have questions about our returns policy, feel free to email Sweet Charlotte Studio Customer Care at: