At Sweet Charlotte Studio we hope you love your new purchase. Please let us know if you are unhappy, and we will happily refund your item(s). Please contact the girls at Sweet Charlotte within 3 days of receipt. Your items are to be unused and in their original condition. All items are to be returned to head office within 14 business days at the customers expense.
All returns or exchanges must be posted to the below address with a returns form completed & original purchase order. Please complete the returns form with as much information as possible. If you do not have this information, please call head office & we can have one emailed to you.
SWEET CHARLOTTE STUDIO
U7 3-5 EXETER WAY,
CALOUNDRA WEST QLD, 4551
Ph. 0421 795 888
Return postage costs are at your expense unless your items are faulty or incorrect. If this is the case, please contact Sweet Charlotte Studio Customer Care at email@example.com prior to sending your item(s) back to us so we can assist you with this process.
Returns & Exchanges will be accepted subject to the following conditions:
- Items are returned to Sweet Charlotte Studio within 14 days of receipt.
- Items are in original condition, with all tags and packaging intact. Items soiled with make-up, dirt, food, tanning products or similar will not be accepted.
- Please note that, in the absence of any fault, returns are not available for any underwear, swimwear, earrings or hair accessories due to hygiene reasons.
- Please note that, in the absence of any fault, returns are not available for any SALE items.
- Please note that, only one exchange can be requested per sale.
Our company policies and systems do not support refunds with AfterPay. All sales made through AfterPay are final. AfterPay is a seperate entity, any queries in its regard must be emailed to them directly.
If you believe your item is faulty, please contact Sweet Charlotte Studio Customer Care at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to sending it back to us.
We cannot accept liability for an item until it is returned and has been confirmed as faulty by our garment technicians.
What defines faulty?
- Manufacturing faults.
- Goods that have been wrongly described.
- Goods that are different to the goods that you ordered.
- Goods that do not do what they are supposed to do.
- Goods that have defects that were not obvious or that we did not bring to your attention.
If you still have questions about our returns policy, feel free to email Sweet Charlotte Studio Customer Care at: